Graduate Nurse Program
Melbourne Private Hospital
Melbourne Private Hospital is co-located with the Royal Melbourne in the heart of busy metropolitan Melbourne. The hospital is a large 122-bed facility with an exciting and challenging case mix.
With a variety of clinical rotations, in a program individually tailored to the needs of each graduate, Melbourne Private Hospital will provide exciting and fulfilling career opportunities.
We are seeking individuals who are organised, proactive, resourceful, motivated and resilient. If this resonates with you, then the opportunity to be part of Melbourne Private Hospital’s Graduate Nurse Program should not be missed!
Melbourne Private Hospital’s Graduate Nurse Program offers a supportive, friendly learning environment in which Graduate Nurses are encouraged to develop professionally and personally through exposure to a broad variety of clinical areas.
What our Graduate Nurse Program offers:
- A 12-month Graduate Program Contract
- Graduate Nurse Program Coordinator
- Hospital Education Program
- Two, six-month rotations
- Paid study days
- Regular tutorials
- Clinical Development Unit
- Comprehensive orientation
- Structured Preceptor and mentoring support
We welcome applications from student nurses in Australia, who are approaching graduation or recently graduated. Before you can commence work, and therefore your graduate program, you will require registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. You can find out more about the registration process at:
Please prepare in advance and have the following available when you commence your online application:
- A covering letter outlining:
- the rationale for your application to Melbourne Private Hospital's Graduate Nurse Program
- Your clinical areas of interest
- Where applicable details of how you meet the English language requirements for registration. Please attach your test results
- Your Current CV
- A copy of your official academic transcript
- The confirmation of enrolment certificate from your University.
- A copy of clinical reports from two recent clinical placements
- Two recent clinical referees
- A copy of your proof of identity, either your driver’s license or passport.
Applications that do not contain the above information may not be considered.
For any enquiries contact:
Further enquiries to:
Graduate Nurse Program Coordinator
P: (03) 8341 3490