Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Melbourne Private Hospital
A team of leading specialists will care for you at Melbourne Private Hospital.
Here, the focus is you. Our team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure that your holistic health care experience is the best it can be.
We’re renowned for complex surgery, neurosurgery and cardiology and are recognised for excellence in clinical safety and service. Even our location is unique. You’ll find us in Parkville, inner Melbourne, where we share a precinct with the prestigious Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH) and the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC).
We’re experts in caring for people. So while coming to hospital may be unsettling, you’re in the very best hands.