Patient eAdmissions registration
Thank you for choosing Melbourne Private Hospital for your hospital stay.
In order to ensure timely processing of your admission, we request that you complete the online admission form no later than 72 hours prior for general admissions.
To assist you with this process, please have the following information at hand:
- Admitting doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
- Emergency contact details
- Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, WorkCover etc)
- List of medication(s) and dosage
- Medicare card, concession card(s), Ambulance Membership card.
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and mobile phone number to submit your eAdmission online.
To easily view the content of your forms once complete, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you need assistance with completing your eAdmission forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 8341 3400 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.