Upcoming GP events
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program (QA & CPD) includes the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
Healthscope has achieved both Endorsed Provider (Category 2) and Accredited Provider (Category 1) status with the RACGP.
Our dedicated continuation of education programs assist general practitioners to fulfil their accreditation criteria set out by the RACGP.
In addition to RACGP CPD accredited events, Melbourne Private Hospital is pleased to offer a series of online educational videos that General Practitioners and Healthcare Professionals can complete at their convenience. To access RACGP CPD videos on-demand, please register by clicking the link below.
Once logged in to Praxhub, please:
- Search and select ‘Healthscope’ and ‘Follow’.
- Select ‘All Education’ tab.
- Here you will find the following CPD activities hosted by Melbourne Private Hospital:
- Managing valvular disease - diagnosis and treatment update (2021)
- Chest Pain – presentations, assessment and management update for GPs (2021)
- Management of Chest Pain in the COVID-19 Era: A Guide for Primary Care Providers (2020)
- Valvular Heart Disease (2019)
- Approach to Chest Pain (2019)
- Heart Failure – The Dyspnoea Patient (2019)
- Atrial Fibrillation (2019)
- Managing Workplace Back Injuries: A GP’s guide to diagnosis and report writing (2020)
- Occupational Lung Cancer - An update for GPs on Diagnosis, Treatment and Report Writing (2020)
- Tremors, Tics and Twisting (2021)
- 'Tech Neck' - Increased neck pain in the remote workforce (2021)
- Parkinson's Disease - an update on diagnosis, treatment options and patient suitability for the latest surgical interventions (2020)
- Vascular Lesions of the Brain and Spine: A GP's guide to the prevention of stroke and paraplegia (2020)
- Managing back pain in the elderly: A GP's guide to medical or surgical options (2020)
For further information on our GP engagement program, please contact:
Julie-Anne Caruana – Melbourne Private Hospital Business Development Manager
Mobile: 0401 984 243